Welcome to Creativity Cookies, your monthly invitation to creative action!
The BIG QUESTION this month, suggested by the work of artists Simon Beck and Tony Plant is:
- What if you didn’t care how long your work would last?
- How could you break your work into tiny, easy steps?
- What natural material could you incorporate into your work?
- What natural material could become your work?
- How could your work become an environment?
Take a minute to ask yourself these questions or others I missed.
Pick up something you see around you every day. Make art from it. What next?
Here is Simon Beck in action (3:05)