Welcome to Creativity Cookies, your monthly invitation to creative action!
The BIG IDEA for this month is
- beginning and end dates – participants prepare for a month of devotion to a goal.
- quotas – NaNoWriMo writers shoot for approximately 1,667 words per day.
- accountability tools – uploading work to online archives helps people keep track of what they’ve done
- peer support – there is a real sense of camaraderie amongst participants.
Such intensity may not be for you, but think about how you can build support for your urge to create.
- one small creative action you would like to take
- how you will reward yourself when you’ve done it
- when you will do it
- an accountability buddy (I volunteer to be that person. Send me an email telling me what and when and I will check in with you.)
- DO IT!