Experiments in advocacy
- Writing starters: what does the world most need right now to help it heal?
- Make marks: make a poster to carry at a protest.
- Make sounds: write a protest song or chant.
- Objects in space: make a scrapbook of particles that move you to action.
- Write or perform a dialogue between the voice of fear that keeps you from speaking up and the voice of outrage that motivates you.
- Move through it: find a demonstration and participate!
(Want more help with creative experiments?)